Wheels For All is returning to Eastbourne Cycling Centre this summer with drop in sessions for only £5.
If you think cycling isn’t for you, or you are unable to cycle, then think again.
All sorts of adapted bikes are available to try including wheelchair carrying bikes, tricycles, electric bikes, side by side bikes, and hand bikes.
Drop in sessions are held at Eastbourne Sport Park, Cross Levels Way, Eastbourne, BN21 2UF on the following dates.
- Friday 29th July, 10am – 2pm
- Friday 5th August, 10am – 2pm
- Friday 12th August, 10am – 2pm
- Monday 15th August, 5pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 24th August, 10am – 2pm
- Friday 26th August, 10am – 2pm